What do I do if the article I need is not available in print or as full text? It says that the library does not own access to it.


Interlibrary Loan services are available to all Parker students, faculty or staff who need access to a particular resource not currently in the Parker Library collection. Please complete the interlibrary loan form on the library website, or send an email with your request to AskLibrary@Parker.edu

  • Last Updated Sep 15, 2022
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Amy Ferguson, Academic Success Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0